Your result for Howard Gardner’s Eight Types of Intelligence Test …
18% Logical, 6% Spatial, 90% Linguistic, 27% Intrapersonal, 25% Interpersonal, 8% Musical, 10% Bodily-Kinesthetic and 61% Naturalistic!
“Verbal-linguistic intelligence has to do with words, spoken or written. People with verbal-linguistic intelligence display a facility with words and languages. They are typically good at reading, writing, telling stories and memorizing words and dates. They tend to learn best by reading, taking notes, listening to lectures, and via discussion and debate. They are also frequently skilled at explaining, teaching and oration or persuasive speaking. Those with verbal-linguistic intelligence learn foreign languages very easily as they have high verbal memory and recall, and an ability to understand and manipulate syntax and structure.
Careers which suit those with this intelligence include writers, lawyers, philosophers, journalists, politicians and teachers.” (Wikipedia)
Compared to other takers
- 21/100 You scored 18% on Logical, higher than 21% of your peers.
- 4/100 You scored 6% on Spatial, higher than 4% of your peers.
- 100/100 You scored 90% on Linguistic, higher than 100% of your peers.
- 23/100 You scored 27% on Intrapersonal, higher than 23% of your peers.
- 52/100 You scored 25% on Interpersonal, higher than 52% of your peers.
- 5/100 You scored 8% on Musical, higher than 5% of your peers.
- 23/100 You scored 10% on Bodily-Kinesthetic, higher than 23% of your peers.
- 93/100 You scored 61% on Naturalistic, higher than 93% of your peers.
Hmm, not surprising that Linguistic is highest, but Naturalistic was a suprise, and I would have thought I would score higher on Spatial and Logical. Part of the variation probably has to do with the options presented. I may not want to run a mile, but I might enjoy kayaking for an afternoon. I’m not even sure what “Naturalistic” means. . . . This tests your preferred ways of approaching things, not how strong you are in any particular area, I think.